Tuesday, August 01, 2006

(Jeff) SCENE 5: the end is nigh?















Day 5

…Time for another post… already… (sigh)… well… I had a good day… I guess… I made some toast… It was burnt… I ate it anyways… I don’t care… I always seem to burn it… what else happened?…… I was going to bathe this morning… but I didn’t… what’s the point?… I’ll only be dirty again tomorrow… and then again the next day… (sigh)… Uh… I went outside today… I thought I’d go get a few things… I didn’t really know what… I just ended up tripping and falling flat on my face downtown… I just lay there… I thought, “what the hell?”… the police came by to tell me it’s still loitering even if I’m not standing up… I can’t win…… I’ve been staying in my room when I’m at home… I don’t want to have to face “you know who”… it’s probably the best thing for me… I can really get a lot of work done this way…there’s never enough time to—Oh wait… I can hear Ross in the living room right now… It sounds like he’s looking for his keys… I wonder if he’s going to the store… we used to go to the store together… hmmm, maybe I should go and talk to him… it’s been a while now and I think that—… NO!… it’s up to him! If he wants things to get any better he’ll have to come talk to me! The ball’s in his court! If he thinks that I’ll just come crawling back he’s got another thing coming!… you know what? I don’t even care if he never apologizes to me. I hope he doesn’t! Then I’ll never have to deal with that cold-hearted bastard! So cold hearted he’s got liquid nitrogen coursing through his veins! OUR STORE-GOING DAYS ARE OVER!… shhhh….oh shit… I think he might have heard me. I’ve really got to stop speaking out-loud when I type … [sudden and hysterical crying]…… I’m fine… oh, who am I kidding? I was going to write my routine column about the things Ross has done to piss me off lately, but I can’t bring myself to do it. Not after I think back to all those good times we used to have hanging around the flat…now memories are all I have…






























4 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

On the bright side, you are starting to resemble a down-and-out Jim Morrison in your downward spiral...
Buck up and maybe Ross will read to you from the poopy kitty book again.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Ross used to read to you. It's good for you to get a bit of mental stimulation. If you'd like, I can see if you can come along with my Mental Health Outreach group next week...I think we may play some more pool. Socializing is key to recovery Jeffery.

3:42 PM  
Blogger arbyn said...

those photos are hilarious.

7:20 PM  
Blogger jeff and ross said...

(Jeff)
Trevor, ol’ buddy! I knew you would side with me. I can always rely on the fact that you’re so censible...I mean sentensable... cenzible?...zabble? Fuck!... I can always trust you knowing-who-is-a-good-person-to-side-with.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>